Monday, June 13, 2011

Sisters of Battle rumors (part 1?)

IT'S ARTILLERY AND AN ORGAN! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE EXCITED FOR SISTERS OF BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick post before I begin my journey into learning spanish, I found some Sisters Of Battle rumors over at Bell of Lost Souls. Basically they have a link to a link but I like BOLS so I figured I'd send you there first.

Just some thoughts based on the rumors I read, I like the acts of faith and I hope Games workshop does a good job with it. And by good job I mean doesn't over power them but instead makes them interesting. I'm also kind of excited for SoB (<---ha) because it's not space marines. Sure it's still an imperial army and there's still a good amount of power armor but I get a vibe that it'll be a little different. Imperial Guard is definitely a different army then Space Marines and they're both imperial. Not that it doesn't mean Imperial Guard isn't insanely good but it's a nice break from the power armored super soldiers you're used to seeing on table tops. That said, I still rather see Necrons or another xeno army before SoB but it sounds like Grey Knights sold pretty well so I can't blame GW for wanting to put in another (very similar) imperial army.

I'm also glad to see there are some rumors floating around. There always are and there probably always will be but I'll admit I was a little concerned after my last post about GW tightening the marketing screws. Sure, I have absolutely no idea how accurate these rumors are but I've read stuff from BOLS before and it's at least been interesting.

Lemme know what you think about all the SoB stuff so post below

No comments:

Post a Comment