Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pre ordering madness


So I'm changing the 40k gears from the table to the TV. The Space Marine game is available for pre-order. Like a lot of games nowadays, you pre-order you get cool stuff. Space Marine though I feel is taking it a little far

http://www.spacemarine.com/buy

If you check the link you'll see that each different retailer has a different option that you get from pre-ordering. Wal-mart? Get a GOLDEN BOLTER! THQ? POWER SWORD (you also get a free copy of dark siders but that games sucks. I can see why they're giving it away.) I'm pre-ordering through gamestop. 1) because I like to get my game ASAP. 2) because you get both Black Templar and space wolf armor. We can only hope the space wolf armor also gives you 15 missile launchers. There are also a ton of other options so check out the link.

It all seems rather silly to me to have each place have different stuff. I personally want it all but you can't always get what you want. I'm not gonna think about it too much. There could be no pre-order incentives and I would still be at gamestop throwin' down my 5 dollar pre-order.

The game consumes my life September 6th of this year. I'm expecting all of you to have it consumed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment