Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Killa Kan Blog

Like so many blogs that are started up, this one too will feature the first post being about the purpose of this blog. First and foremost it's a blog about Warhammer 40k. I play Orkz (hence the name) and the Not Blood Angels (which may be explained later). I try and keep up with all the 40k business that I can so this blog is essentially a place for me to show those ideas, vent my frustrations, and post some tactics that I think are so nifty.
This blog is written mostly for friends I'm gaming with but if you're a stranger, you're more then welcome to read and hell if you feel like disagreeing with me, I won't turn it away. To everyone, lets get some discussions going on this place. Lemme know what you like, don't like, and tell me what a great guy I am. All is welcome on this blog! KILLA KAN!

(Hopefully this is a more then one day thing. I saw a lot of 40k blogs that just had a one of these posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment